Monday, May 6, 2013

The Crimson Fly: Promotional poster

I didn't really like that the profile picture on facebook was a sketch I'd done half a year ago.  Also, I want  to get some posters up in my school's animation building so I can get more people tracking this stuff.  So I made a poster that gives you the basic premise.


Much better, I think.  That said, there's no info on it yet, because, while I do want more publicity, I also want to be specific about the kind of publicity I want.  I like having you guys watch me work, but I also know that some of you guys may want to help, and aren't sure what you can do beyond promoting it. Well, to be honest, I'm not quite sure either. But when I do, I'll definitely let you know. In the meantime, enjoy this sweet poster.  It also serves as a preview as to what the comic is going to look like. Any questions? Drop a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment