Friday, May 3, 2013

Environment Concept design: The Alleyway

So, for this next set of concept art, I'm gonna be talking environments.  Admittedly, this is working a little differently than I'd like, as concept art needs regarding environments shift depending on the panel with this medium (A fancy way of saying I'm quite sure what I need and I'm making up as much  as I can as I go).  That said, the tighter your pre-production, the easier it is when you actually start working. So, here we go!

So. The alleyway. There's nothing really special about it aside from the fact that the action has to start somewhere and this is how.  There's not much more I can really say about it without giving away plot stuff, so you're just going to have to infer and guess as you will. You're smart guys; by the time I get food, I'm willing to bet some of you will guess the plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment