Monday, April 15, 2013

Posting schedule

Alright. So you're probably wondering how the posting schedule is going to go.  Well, I am going to try to follow the production schedule as much as possible, which means posting pre-production, production, and post-production.  Pre-production is all the stuff things you do to get ready for making a project, like synopsises, scripts, character designs, environment design, storyboards and thumbnails.  Production is where you do all the fun stuff like drawing, and animating.  Post-production is where you do all the things you need to get published, such as sound design, compositting, and graphic design.  And the plan is to have this all done by November.

So what does that mean for the blog publishing schedule?  Well, I'm going to try and hit a Mon-Wed-Fri  schedule.  And I'm going to try and follow the schedule above.  So that means that its going to go:

Pre-Production
-Character designs
-Environment designs
-Scripts and thumbnails Uh huh, no. I'm not giving you guys that! Instead I'l give you Previsualization drawings instead.

For the "Production" part of the project, instead of posting pencils, inks and animation, I'll be livestreaming my work, so you can see my work method as I go. That'll also be an awesome chance to ask questions about me, the project, how I do what I do, and the general "why"s of everything.  And, depending on how that goes, and selective feedback, I might post finished pages/pencils/animated clips!

For Post Production, I'm not sure how I'm handling that, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I've already got enough to do now!

So what's next? Character Designs! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment